Lost Wallet

About

First, the goal of this website is to help those who have lost a wallet/purse inadvertently or by theft. With this website you will be able to secure your credit immediately (i.e. credit cards), protect your long term credit (identity theft) and then replace your important items like your drivers license. This is not an all inclusive process but this should help you get started in protecting your credit and identity before any major damage is done.

Second, I created this website in hopes to generate revenue for my aging parents who were both stricken with dementia within the same year and I finally had to move them to assisted living. For those who have parents in this position you know the huge cost of these homes and with very little resources one must get creative. For those who have healthy parents I envy you, the average home here costs between 8 and 10 thousand a month and they do not accept standard health insurance. You can purchase long term care insurance but you have to be healthy to qualify. Information I could have used if I and they had known. Food for thought for those still with time. Thanks for stopping by and pass this website along to others who could use it or bookmark it for the future.

Any issues with this website or comments please email me at: shagee40@gmail.com


© 2008 Lost-My-Wallet.com. All Rights Reserved